Friday, June 15, 2007

I've been kinda busy 1

The last month or so, i've been kinda low on "freetime" mostly being extra busy at work, several freelance projects, and organizing/playing band engagemnets. I haven't had much time for Toon Club, but things have settled down for a bit, so maybe I can get back into it next week. Here's a bit of what's been going on.

Pigs wearing clothes. We're doing a new season of Pig Tales at FFFF and I've been designing and art directing it. The first episode has to do with fairy tales and so the characters will be dressed in costumes. Here's some designs.

3 comments:

pamela said...

hey taht pig on the bottom looks kinda like me.....did i pose for that? i'm really glad you're back! i love your blog. i love your artwork, and i love you! hooray for bryan!

Adrian Ropp said...

Whew... You have been working your butt off... Office Adrian said, "Um.. yeah... approved..." Relaxed, weekend Adrian says, "Bryan, these are inspired. I love the cowbell and the way you solve the hen's comb problem with the bonnet. It is the attention to quality that I have come to expect from you!"

Anyway, great stuff. You are da man.

Ken Chandler said...

Apparently I'm staying away too long. Every time I come back there are about 6 posts that I've missed. These are brilliant. Love 'The Friend' page too. Really fun!