Friday, June 15, 2007

I've been kinda busy 5

I've also been doing some freelance work for JDH group. Last year they did some stuff for Xango's big annual event and they had me do a bunch of illustration for them. This year, they are trying to get a jump on the project and are in the process of bidding for it. They had me prepare some stuff to use for their pitch. Xango's theme this year is "Invasion" so I came up with a bunch of retro themed britsh invasion type stuff as well as space invasion ideas. I used some of JDH employees' heads for some of the characters here rather than the actual characters from shows like: Lost in Space and Star Trek. This was a lot fun, I hope they get the project so I will have a chance to do more for the event.





10 comments:

S.T. Lewis said...

Wow! Tons of new stuff! All really great, Bryan... but mostly I love the Beatles one. You posted too much stuff all at once... it's overwhelming. Love it, though. Hooray for you.

Shark said...

Wow, you have been busy with lots of good stuff! It will be interesting to see what happens with the Xango presentation. It would be nice to get that deal. This stuff takes me back to my days as a young flower child of the "60's"

Elle said...

This reminds me of Austin Powers, that's what I thought it was. I really like it!

pamela said...

my favorite is austin powers because of the backgrounds...

Nathan Lindsay said...

I gotta open the window and get some air now. too much good too fast.

Adrian Ropp said...

My favorites are Ed Sullivan and Robot. Fantastical, sir!

Ken Chandler said...

Hilarious! I love the work you do Bryan. Amazing stuff without fail.

Adam Ford said...

wow, I noticed your stuffs on Toon Club and decided to come over for a looksee. I am a huge fan!

I love seeing brilliant retro designs!

Sam Nielson said...

Crazy. I clicked on your name on Toon Club and thought I'd found a new blog I'd never seen before, and then I discover it's just your posts there! Imagine my joy when I discovered an entirely different blog here. . .

Great stuff!

Bryan Lefler said...

Bryan, I absolutely love your work. Love the shapes.